
Motivational quote of the day
Somebody says: “I used to be indecisive and now I am not sure"
Indecisiveness is not a good thing specially in business. I would rather make a decision fast even when wrong but have the chance to correct and make adjustments.Some people take a long time to decide. And when decision is made finds the situation has worsened.
Motivational quote of the day
Let's study. Why in your opinion does it take certain people a long time to make a decision? Let's learn from one another.
Some are afraid to take risks because one wrong move could be the end of everything. But better learn from your mistakes than regret the fact that the reason of failure was you didn't do anything or you decided too late. The biggest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one. We learn from our failures.
No comments:
Post a Comment